The five-year rent contract for Data Center resources between Raiffeisen Bank Aval and De Novo is an essential step within the strategy of the bank IT infrastructure consolidation and the IT efficiency improvement as well as client service quality enhancement.
“The recognized leader of the Ukrainian financial market, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, has finally approved a trend to IT restructuring the large Ukrainian enterprises outline,” Maxim Ageyev, CEO of De Novo, mentioned. IT services of the clients are more focused on the core business processes and business applications while transferring a lot support functions to trusted partners and contractors. This approach solves a lot of problems, both financial and operational ones. We are proud that the choice of Raiffeisen Bank Aval has been made in favor of De Novo Data Center. We have once again confirmed the status of the best DC operator for financial institutions”.
De Novo became a partner of Raiffeisen Bank Aval as result of a multi-stage audit of datacenter engineering infrastructure, its compliance with corporate and industry standards. The audit was conducted both by Raiffeisen Bank Aval IT services specialists, and the representatives of the Raiffeisen Group headquarters in Austria.
Facts below prove the outstanding scale of the contract between Raiffeisen Bank Aval and De Novo.
- The subject of the rent is a set of DC shielded modules, where the entire computing infrastructure of the client is to be placed. Size of Raiffeisen Bank Aval IT infrastructure is comparable with the infrastructure resources of 6-8 top twenty banks in Ukraine
- All existing platforms of Raiffeisen Bank Aval will be consolidated into a single infrastructure complex on the basis of De Novo datacenter
- The volume of the contracted power quota exceeds 300 kW
- The contract terms provide the client the possibility for flexible scaling of DC resources, that creates favorable conditions for the effective growth of Raiffeisen Bank Aval IT infrastructure with minimal expenses
- De Novo specialists are to establish a SCS system tailored to the bank within the framework of the contract, as well as modify the system of monitoring and access control. Thus, Raiffeisen Bank Aval gets at its disposal its own datacenter with the highest level of equipment control as well as control of the key runtime parameters.