Enjoy a complete alternative to your backup data center
Using the Native Cloud Disaster Recovery (NCDR) tool for asynchronous replication of virtual machines, as one of the components of a successful DR-plan, you can restore the performance of your infrastructure in the event that the local site is completely fails.
In order to make sure that the disaster recovery is in place, it is important that you have tools to quickly recover and lose any data in the event that your infrastructure completely fails.
The data replication between your infrastructure and the backup site facilitates a fast disaster recovery of critical IT systems, without facing the risk of loss or damage to data and the cost of creating a backup physical infrastructure.
To solve the problem of replication, we offer Native Cloud Disaster Recovery (NCDR). This solution can be applied to fully or partially activate the applied landscape protected in De Novo Cloud.Get a consultation
• Thanks to deep integration with the vCloud Director Cloud operational portal, the customer can activate the backup site independently at any time and does not need to waste precious minutes on contacting the customer support.
• Quick activation of the applied landscape in the Cloud with while maintaining the network topology.
• Using the NCDR portal, you can activate the application scale in the Cloud, even if your own data center is completely inaccessible.
• You can periodically do non-destructive testing of activation scenarios without affecting the productive landscape and without interrupting data replication.
• Data transfer protection using SSL/TLS protocols.
• Replication can be carried out both via dedicated communication channels or via the Internet.
No capital outlays required to construct a backup site
A test recovery can be carried out without affecting the productive landscape
Thanks to deep integration with the vCloud Director operational portal, the customer can activate the backup site independently at any time and does not need to waste precious minutes on contacting the customer support.
Fault tolerant hardware The cloud is deployed in shielded De Novo (Tier 3) data center module.
You can use NCDR service as a tool for building a Disaster Recovery solution when the main site is located in the customer’s data center and the backup site is in the cloud.
NCDR also helps to ensure that the cloud can provide disaster recovery by sending replicas to your or rented hardware.